Falcon 7X (N577CF)
The Benchmark for the 21st Century Business Jet
From its inception, the Falcon 7X was destined to be a revolutionary aircraft, introducing business aviation to the industry’s first Digital Flight Control System. Like so many other aspects of the aircraft, its DFCS drew on Dassault’s 30 years of military experience, especially its Rafale and Mirage 2000 programs.
The 7X would become the first business jet to use fighter jet technology with an elegant, whisper-quiet executive cabin.
- Leather seating
- Wireless internet (domestic US and international service)
- Flight phone and satellite communications
- Sleeping for six passengers
- DVD player, sound system, Airshow, headphones, five monitors, iPod and MP3 connections
- AC outlets for charging electronics
- Full galley with coffee/cappuccino maker, microwave, warming and convection ovens
- Forward and aft lavatories
- Pets allowed onboard
- Cabin Length: 39.1 Ft.
- Cabin Width: 7.7 Ft.
- Cabin Height: 6.2 Ft.
- Flight Range: 5,950 NM
- Cruising Speed: 450
Need to know how this should work...