Hiring Only the Most Talented People in the World
Do you already have what it takes to be among the best in the business? Do your high standards for perfection match ours? Then you belong at Avjet. If you’re ready to take your career to a whole new level, work for the company that leads where others follow.
Have What It Takes?
Avjet is currently hiring for the positions listed below, but we are always glad to meet with the best and the brightest stars in aviation. Send your resume, and tell us a little about yourself and your career goals. Avjet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please mail or fax your resume to the following location:
Avjet Corporation Attn: Human Resources 4301 Empire Avenue Burbank, CA 91505 Fax: (818) 841-8316
Line Service Technician — Burbank
Line Service Technician duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Respond to incoming taxing aircraft, using hand signals to guide the aircraft to and from designated parking areas. Place red carpet and chocks appropriately and extend a pleasant greeting to the passengers and crews.
- Assists all passengers with bags.
- Must be able to communicate over a hand held radio clearly and correctly.
- Provides towing and disconnecting services for all types of aircraft. Have capabilities to operate ground power units (GPU), tugs, lavatory carts, golf carts, stair truck, oxygen cart (when certified), air brake vehicles, 120vt generators, fork lifts and vacuum carts.
- Must be able to write clearly and grammatically correct.
- Have the ability to tow aircraft without supervision, and with a qualified wing walker or spotter.
- Work in all types of safe weather.
- Must be flexible to work different hours when requested or as needed.
- Provide transportation for passengers and aircraft crew-members to and from the local hotels, restaurants and commercial airline terminals.
- Wash customer vehicles and equipment when needed.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Assist in facility maintenance duties as required by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made available for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combined education and experience.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Line Service Tech working with corporate aircraft
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the state of California with a clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain a Burbank Airport ID Badge and within 30 days
- Must also be able to pass an FAA required 10-year background check
Please apply by sending resume to AvjetRecruiting@avjet.com
Director Of Safety—Burbank
Avjet Corporation is currently seeking experienced Director of Safety which will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an effective SMS. The Director of Safety advises the Accountable executive, line managers, and employees on Safety management matters and is responsible for coordinating and communicating safety issues within the organization, as well as with external stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform office or non-manual essential duties satisfactorily. The administrative requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in related field preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in aviation management of permanent records or quality assurance.
- Five (5) years or more of practical corporate aircraft management experience.
- Available to work flexible work schedule is required to meet departmental profile missions and support requirements. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays, and may require frequent travel both domestic and international.
- May be required to be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; must also be able to pass a required 10-year background check which includes drug test.
- Must obtain an Airport ID Badge within 30 days of employment, if required.
Please apply at jetaviation.com/jobs-careers. No phone calls please.
Avjet Corporation is currently seeking experienced licensed A & P Mechanics for their Burbank location.
Must have corporate jet experience on any of the following aircraft
- Gulfstream 150, 200, G4, 450, or 550
- Challenger 601 or 604
- Global Express
- Hawker 800 XP
Avjet is looking for team players with initiative who are self-sufficient, and have strong troubleshooting skills in avionics, wiring diagrams, and aircraft systems.
- FlightSafety or Simuflite schooling preferred
- Must have your own tools
- Applicants must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug test
- Salary is determined on experience
- Excellent benefits
Please fax resume to Human Resources at (818) 688-3268. No phone calls please.
*Avjet Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.