A Guide To Executive Air Travel Consulting, Part 1
Business travel allows you to further network and grow your company, expanding connections all over the world. To make these business trips as productive as possible, it’s important to arrive efficiently, conveniently, and comfortably. This is why Avjet is proud to offer our executive private jet charter services. In this two-part series, we will explore the benefits of executive jet options and the Avjet approach to executive travel.
Why Charter A Private Jet For Your Executive Travel Solutions?
No matter your executive travel needs, your company can benefit from jet charter. The following are some of the reasons why this travel option can be useful for you and your team.
- Flexibility: Your itinerary is likely packed, but also subject to unforeseen complications. This is why executive private jets work around your schedule.
Whether you are running late or need to switch your flight time, your private jet team can accommodate you.
- Customization: Your travel needs come fist, and executive jet options allow for business customization. You can select the best type of plane for your travels, as well as certain ammenities.
- Efficiency: By flying private, you and your team can skip the airport lines and get to your destination as quickly as possible. Private jets also tend to fly faster and higher than commercial planes, so you can trust your itinerary.
- Productivity: A 2009 survey found that employees are 20% more productive on a company plane than in the office. With the quiet environment of a private plane, you can spend your time how you want to. Whether working or resting,
the flight is yours.
- Customer Serive: When flying private, your needs come first.
You can expect exemplary customer service, allowing for schedule changes and other accommodations. Since you and your team are among the only passengers, you are the flight crew’s priority.
By choosing an executive jet charter, you can expect a top of the line flight experience. And with this start to your trip, the rest of your business tasks can fall into place. In the next part of this series, we will outline the Avjet approach to executive travel solutions.